Road closures within the City of Perth are processed and approved by the City's Health and Activity Approvals team with the support of the Transport team.
This page is updated regularly and relates to full road closures in Perth city. Click onto the below list of closures for up-to-date information, maps and contact details.
For information relating to all possible traffic disruptions, including lane closures view the City of Perth Monitored Activities weekly report.
If a road closure is required for upcoming work, please read our information on Road and Footpath Obstruction Permits.
If a road closure is required for an upcoming event, please contact the Health & Activity Approvals team on 9461 3333.
Please visit Main Roads WA, for further information and news on road closures throughout the State.
Upcoming road closures
- Road Closure OPTUS Stadium Event 16 April 2021
- Road Closure OPTUS Stadium Event 11 April 2021
- ASICS Bridges Fun Run Road Closures Sunday 11 April
- Road Closure OPTUS Stadium Event 21 March 2021
- St Georges Terrace Temporary Closure 9 and 10 February 2021
- Australia Day Festival Road Closures and Information 22 January until 26 January 2021
- Optus Stadium Temporary Closures 9 and 12 January 2021
- Mercantile Lane Temporary Closure 31 December 2020
- Colin Street Temporary Closure 12 December 2020
- Adelaide Terrace Temporary Closure 6 December 2020
- Delhi Street Temporary Closure 5 December 2020
- Causeway Bridge and Riverside Drive Temporary Closure 1, 2 and 3 December 2020
- Sherwood Court Temporary Closure 21 November 2020
- East End Revitalisation Project - Road Closures 5 November 2020
- East End Revitalisation Project - Road Closures 13 November 2020