City of Perth Committee
The City of Perth Committee (Committee) was established under the City of Perth Act 2016 to facilitate collaboration between the State and City of Perth. Under the Act the Committee must meet at least twice a year.
The membership of the Committee is as follows:
- Premier of Western Australia (or a Minister nominated by the Premier)
- Minister for Local Government
- Lord Mayor, City of Perth
- Deputy Lord Mayor, City of Perth
- Chief Executive Officer, City of Perth
- Director General, Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries.
Recent Committee meetings
|2 March 2022||Agenda||Minutes|
|16 November 2022||Agenda||Minutes|