Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Request additional or replacement bins

The City of Perth will provide additional or replacement bins to residents within the City of Perth boundaries who provide an application to the Waste and Cleansing Unit. All bins remain the property of the City of Perth.

Key Details

Service TypeResidents
What you needComplete the online bin request form and provide supporting documentation where required.
Eligibility requirementsThis request form is only for use if your business or residence is within the City of Perth local authority area.
  • About replacing or requesting additional bins

    Residents and commercial operators with damaged or missing bins may obtain repairs or replacements from the City of Perth. Replacement bins and damaged components will be replaced free of charge.

    Additional bins or services can only be provided with the written consent from the property owner, strata manager or the managing agent. Written consent must include complete address details and a full description of the additional services required.

Need more help?

If you have further questions please contact the Waste and Cleansing Unit on
1800 013 827 or