Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Crossover Application

A crossover between the road edge and property must be approved by the City of Perth prior to works being carried out.

Key Details

Service TypeBuilding and construction
What you needSubmit a Crossover Application along with a sketch showing the dimensions of the proposed crossover, property boundary, trees, poles and pits that may be affected.

Need more help?

The City can provide guidance on permits and requirements, email or (08) 9461 1577.