The City of Perth is excited to release a refreshed Economic Development Sponsorship program to support the development of key industry sectors which are crucial to the City’s economy.
Sponsorship will support key industry sectors including:
- Mining, resources and energy;
- Tourism and hospitality;
- Innovation and technology;
- Retail and property development;
- Education and international student services;
- Life sciences; and
- Emerging industries.
Applicants can apply under three tiers:
- Tier 1 – up to $15,000: for projects with a local profile that stimulate direct economic benefit
- Tier 2 - $15,001 - $50,000: for projects with a state-wide or national profile that generate new investment, jobs and short-term economic benefit.
- Tier 3 - $50,001 +: for projects with a state-wide, national or international profile that generate new investment, jobs and long-term economic benefit.
Issued by: Brooke Hunter, Senior Media and Communications Advisor, email@example.com
The City of Perth acknowledges the Whadjuk Nyoongar people as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters where Perth city is situated today, and pay our respect to Elders past and present.
Get in Touch
Do you have a media enquiry for the City of Perth? Submit an enquiry and include your name, contact details and any questions that require a response. If you would like to discuss your enquiry, please email the media line at firstname.lastname@example.org.Make an Enquiry