The City is planning to release a future Request for Tender (RFT) to establish an ICT Hardware and Associated Services Preferred Supplier Arrangement (PSA) for a potential contract term of up to 5 years.
The purpose of the PSA is to create a strategic supply contract that will facilitate the following objectives:
- Maximise the value for money and savings achieved on the City's ICT Hardware requirements.
- Provide a streamlined buying process.
- Provide transparency of costs through an open book pricing approach.
- Establish a strategic relationship with a supplier that facilitates pro-active planning and management of the City's ICT Hardware replacement and maintenance programs.
- Consolidate sourcing of as much of the City's ICT Hardware requirements under a single agreement as possible.
- Assist the City in meeting its sustainability objectives by supporting the City with disposal of end-of-life assets.
The proposed high-level scope for the contract is:
- ICT Hardware Supply (any brand)
a) Infrastructure - Compute, Storage, Network, Telephony and Security
b) End Use Compute - Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles
- ICT Hardware Maintenance Services (any brand)
- Professional/Technical Services - e.g. installation
- End of Life Services
- Other Value Add Services
Tender documents will be available from the City’s e-Tendering Portal: https://portal.tenderlink.com/cityofperth and must be lodged through this e-Tendering Portal.
If you wish to enquire further about this potential RFT please contact:
Michael De Luce - Commercial Lead
Phone: 08 9461 3847