The City has become aware that some electors have not received their ballot papers.
This is apparently due to postal issues. If you have enrolled to vote in the City of Perth Election and not yet received your ballot you have the option to attend Council House and we will issue you with replacement papers. There is a ballot box available at Council House so you can place your vote immediately.
You can attend Council House Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and on Election Day (Saturday 17 October) from 8am until 6pm. If you have any issues attending Council House, please contact the City on 08 9461 3333.
Election Update – Thursday 8 October 2020
- 15,281 election packages have been issued.
- 3,853 packages have been placed in ballot boxes
- Voter turnout is currently 25%
- In 2017 the total voter turnout was 37%
- 21 election packs returned to Electoral Commission from the City’s Owners and Occupiers Roll and City of Perth has contacted available electors about replacement ballot papers
Election Update – Friday 16 October 2020
- Voter turnout is currently 38.2%
Get in Touch
Do you have a media enquiry for the City of Perth? Submit an enquiry and include your name, contact details and any questions that require a response. If you would like to discuss your enquiry, please telephone the media line on (08) 9461 3425.Make an Enquiry