As COVID-19 restrictions are beginning ease, the City of Perth are also easing some of its restrictions to services and operations.
Further to an earlier announcement by Premier Mark McGowan on Thursday night (28 April 2021), there has been a further easing of restrictions for the Perth and Peel regions.
Therefore there will be some changes to City of Perth services:
* Citiplace Rest Centre: Will continue to operate as usual, following 2sq m social distancing rules.
* Perth Town Hall: Will operate as usual, following 2sq m social distancing rules.
* Citiplace Child Care Centre: Will operate as usual.
* iCity Kiosk: Will reopen Saturday 1 May, including the roving ambassadors and walking tours.
* Tuesday Morning Seniors Show: Will recommence Tuesday 4 May.
* Accredited Homeless Services: Will resume static services from Wellington Square from 9am Sunday 2 May.
* Cultural Outreach: Roo Force to continue as usual.
* City of Perth Library: Will operate as usual, following 2sq m social distancing rules.
* Citiplace Community Centre: Will operate as usual, following 2sq m social distancing rules.
Masks will be mandatory when visiting all indoor services.
For further information in regards to COVID-19 ease of restrictions please see Perth and Peel lockdown restrictions to ease further (www.wa.gov.au)
Get in Touch
Do you have a media enquiry for the City of Perth? Submit an enquiry and include your name, contact details and any questions that require a response. If you would like to discuss your enquiry, please email the media line at firstname.lastname@example.org.Make an Enquiry