Tenders for the City of Perth are advertised in The West Australian newspaper Wednesday's and Saturday's.
The latest information on tenders and expressions of interest that are currently being advertised, have closed or have been awarded visit are listed on the Tenders and Expressions of interest webpage.
Tender documents are available from the City’s e-Tendering Portal and must be lodged through the portal.
All enquiries should be directed to the City of Perth Procurement Team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winthrop Avenue Shared Path Project - Aberdare Road to Stirling Highway Tender No RFT000129
- Design Review Panel - Invitation to Apply for Panel Members - Quotation Advert No. RFQ000146
- Point Fraser Playground Renewal - Tender No. RFT000130
- Australia Day Paid Entertainment - Quotation No. RFQ000145
- Mounts Bay Road Shared Path - Replacement Narrows Bridge To Brewery - Tender No. RFT000119
- Hostile Vehicle Management Civil Works - Stage 2 - Tender No. RFT000125
- Provision of Design Services for Gateway Markers - Quotation No. RFQ000144
- Electrical Infrastructure Capital Works Projects - Tender No. RFT000126
- Design Supply Of Illuminated Christmas Decorations - Tender No RFT000127
- Supply and Installation of City Wayfinding Signage - Tender No. RFT000123
- Tree Maintenance Services - Tender No. RFT000124
- HVAC Mechanical Ventilation Maintenance Tender No RFT000122
- Construction & Operation of Christmas Constellation - Tender No. RFT000121
- Supply of Gully Eductor (Combination High Pressure Water and Vacuum Truck) - Tender No. RFT000120
- Electrical Services - Tender No. RFT000115