Customer Service Charter
The customer is the centre of the organisation.
City of Perth’s Customer Experience Charter reflects an ongoing commitment to building a partnership with the local community. The City of Perth will do this by providing consistent and efficient service to customers through each interaction.
City of Perth are governed by key principles that combine to deliver innovation, cultural diversity and a sustainable future. These include:
Whether you are a resident, business, worker or visitor, the City of Perth understands your contribution to developing the community. We encourage open communication, viewing customer feedback as an opportunity to improve and enhance your experience.
Dedication to Excellence
We are committed to providing the Customer Experience Centre with the tools and resources to ensure first-call resolution when and where possible.
Shaping the Future
We are listening. We want to proactively engage with you and give you a choice of communication channels to ensure you can connect with us anytime, anywhere.
Connect with us - by phone, email, mail or in person
- The City of Perth will assist you with professional, accurate and efficient service
- The City will inform you of the process around resolving your query and provide you with a unique reference number
- Customer Service Officers will identify themselves by name and be recognisable by uniform
- Customer Service Officers will take ownership and will aim to resolve your query at your first point of contact
- For enquiries of a specialised and/or technical nature, our Customer Experience Centre will ensure an appropriate person is requested to assist promptly
- The City is sensitive to the needs of the community, ensuring accessibility to members of the community with disabilities, language barriers and cultural differences
- The City will maintain and update our website with current information and provide a range of self-service options available to the community when required
Our Standards of Service
Via Phone - We aim to connect you with a Customer Service Officer within 30 seconds
Via Email/Website - We aim to acknowledge and provide an initial response within 24 hours
Via Mail - We aim to provide a response within ten business days
Via Live Chat - We aim to acknowledge tour contact within 30 seconds during business hours
Via Social Media - We aim to acknowledge your contact within two hours during business hour
Our normal business hours are Mon-Fri 7.30am - 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am – 2pm. This excludes Public Holidays.
The City of Perth value your feedback. We encourage you to submit complaints, compliments and suggestions for improvement via our website or click here.
You can find the City’s Customer Feedback Process on our website www.perth.wa.gov.au or click here.