Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Update mailing address

It is important you let the City of Perth know if you change your postal address or move out of your rateable property. This ensures your details are kept up-to-date and your rate notices are issued correctly. This will also help avoid late payment penalties and legal action for unpaid rates where new postal address information was not provided to the City of Perth.

Key Details

Service TypeResidents
What you needComplete the Update Personal Details form and have your assessment number available.

Need more help?

If you have further questions regarding your eligibility for a concession or to obtain further information, please contact the Rates Department on
(08) 9461 3296 or