Deputation Request Submission
Thank you for submitting deputation request.
Governance will contact you to advise the outcome of your deputation request submission.
If you have any questions, please contact governance on (08) 94613250.
Conditions for Making a Deputation
1. Requests for a deputation shall be received no later than 12.00pm on the day of the meeting.
2. Deputations must relate to an Item on the meeting’s Agenda.
3. Deputations must not exceed 5 minutes.
4. Group deputations are encouraged (no more than 5 persons, of which only 2 people may address the meeting).
5. Council members will be granted the opportunity to ask questions of the spokespersons at the conclusion of the deputation.
6. Debate is not permitted.
7. Respect to the Council is to be shown at all times.
8. The Presiding Member has the right to decline the request.