Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Hoarding, gantry and scaffold

A hoarding, gantry or scaffold structure requires an application to be submitted to the City of Perth Development Approvals Unit for a permit approval. A separate obstruction permit is required from the City of Perth Health and Activity Approvals Unit when the road, footpath or verge is obstructed during assembly or dismantling of the structure.

Key Details

Service TypeBuilding and construction
What you needSubmit a Hoarding, Gantry and Scaffold application along with required supporting documentation.
DurationThe City requires a minimum of 10 full business days for processing an application.
FeesRefer to application form.

Need more help?

The City can provide guidance on permits and requirements, email or (08) 9461 1577.