Social Gathering Notification Submission
Thank you for letting us know about your upcoming social gathering.
You can now proceed with your get together. You will receive a copy of this via email shortly, please keep a copy ready for your day. The information you submitted will be reviewed by the City and if there are concerns with the submission or site availability, one of our officers will reach out to you.
We hope you enjoy our wonderful parks and gardens and to assist you and other park users, we have some general conditions below for you to keep in mind.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- Enjoy the park, but please do not deface or damage any City of Perth equipment, foliage or turf.
- The City does not approve the sale or supply of liquor in its parks and gardens. Please refer to the DLGSC website to see if your gathering fits within the ‘small function’ exemption or if you are required to apply for an occasional licence.
- Gas BBQs are allowed. Please do not use solid fuel such as wood, charcoal and briquettes.
- On fire ban or extreme fire days, no fires are allowed.
- Fireworks and power generators are not allowed without additional approvals.
- Only temporary structures of less than 20sqm are allowed.
- All structures must be adequately anchored, so as not to cause injury. For winds over 36 km/ph structures should be taken down, or further secured. Sandbags, water weights and/or 300mm pegs are allowed.
- You cannot attach items to trees or other City property.
- Do not empty water, sand, oil, BBQ fat or ice onto the park.
- Decorations such as helium balloons, confetti, streamers and firecrackers are not allowed.
- Vehicle access is not allowed.
- As there is no exclusive use of the site with this notification, you may be sharing the space with others. Remain courteous and respectful of other people’s activities.
- Please be mindful of other users and our local residents when enjoying our parks and gardens. Our Rangers may attend if notified of a disturbance.
- If you witness a disturbance, please contact 9461 6611 to report the incident.
- There may be other users in the vicinity that have a permit issued by the City. Their activity will take priority within the boundary located on their permit.
- Leave the site in the same condition you found it removing all rubbish and items you brought with you.
The City's Authorised Officers are also given this information to monitor activities within the City. They may stop or modify an activity that breaches these conditions, interferes with other people’s enjoyment or impacts on public safety.
The staff at the City hope you have a wonderful time. We love feedback, so if you have a comment, compliment or concern, please email email@example.com.