Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Minor Development application

A Development Application (DA) is a formal request for approval to commence a proposed development or to change the use of a premises from one activity or land use to another. 

Key Details

Service TypeBuilding and construction
What you needSubmit a Minor Development application to City of Perth.
Eligibility requirements

Minor development includes:

  • Adding to or altering existing buildings.
  • Demolishing a building or portions of a building.
  • Erecting signs or any structures.
  • Changing the levels of a site by excavating or filling.
  • Changing the use of any part of a building.

Need more help?

The City can provide guidance on permits and requirements, email or (08) 9461 3352.