Road Closure The City New Years Eve 31 December
The City of Perth has approved temporary road closures in Northbridge to facilitate the event 'The City at New Years Eve'.
The temporary road closures will take place on 31 December until 1 January from 9:00am until 5:00am inclusive, or until roads are safe to open.
The following roads will be closed:
9:00am until 5:00am
- James Street Cul-de-sac east of William Street
4:00pm until 5:00am
- The Horse Shoe Bridge between Wellington Street and Roe Street
- William Street between Roe Street and Francis Street
- Roe Street between Nicks Lane and Beaufort Street
- James Street between William Street and Parker Street
- Lake Street between Roe Street and Francis Street
Parking restrictions will be in place, infringements and towing may apply, please read the parking signs carefully.
Please also note, surrounding streets and vehicle access routes may also be affected and detours will apply.
If you have any queries relating to the event or road closures please call, (08) 9461 3333