TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - EVENT
The 2022 Pride Parade will be held on Saturday 26th November 6:00pm to approx. 9:30pm, followed immediately by the all-ages Parade After Party event until 12:00am at Russell Square.
Please see the map below with locations and times of the road closures. Significant closures start from 6:00pm and all roads (except Parker St) will be opened by 10:30pm. Roads are closed for the shortest possible duration, whilst managing participant safety. Please be aware that surrounding streets may be affected. Parking restrictions will be in place, and towing may be enforced.
Local Access Details:
Local access will only be permitted for residential or business addresses located on:
- Aberdeen St between Fitzgerald and Shenton
- John St between Fitzgerald and Shenton
- James St between Fitzgerald and Shenton
- Shenton Street between James and Aberdeen
- Palmerston St between Newcastle and Aberdeen
- Lake St between Newcastle and Aberdeen St
- William St between Newcastle and Aberdeen
- Via Torre between Newcastle and Aberdeen
- Zempilas St between Newcastle and Aberdeen
No other resident or business access will be permitted while the road closures are in place.
For Residents and Businesses:
Temporary fencing will be installed along Parker St, William St and James St on Saturday morning. Coffee, food, bars, restaurants and retail outlets are encouraged to remain open for extended trading hours due to the increased foot traffic expected along the Parade route and around Russell Square.
For more specific information detailing the road closure times and access for each area, please visit the event website: https://www.pridewa.com.au/parade-2022/
If you have any queries relating to road closures and access, please email email@example.com or contact 0488 773 822. Please contact this number on event day for any road closure queries.