ASICS Bridges Fun Run Road Closures Sunday 11 April
The City of Perth has approved temporary road closures in the CBD to facilitate the event ‘ASICS Bridges Fun Run.’
The temporary road closures and managed crossings will take place on 10 April from 4pm until 11 April 12pm inclusive, or until roads are safe to open.
The following roads will be closed:
• Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Enchantress Way and Duchess Way from 4pm until 12pm
• Riverside Dve westbound lane closures from 6am until 9am
• Riverside Dve eastbound lane closures from 7:30am until 9am
• Victoria Ave southbound closure from 7:30am until 9am
• Ellam St from 8am until 10:15am
• Coode St Car Park 8am until 10:15am
• Mill Point Rd from 8am until 10:15am
• Pt Fraser Car Park from 8:20am until 9am
Please also note, surrounding streets and vehicle access routes may also be affected. Detours will apply at The Esplanade, Governors Ave, Victoria Ave, Plain St and the Causeway.
Parking is available and accessible at Point Fraser carpark.
If you have any queries relating to the event or road closures, please visit the website www.wamc.org.au or you can contact the event organiser on 0401 171 724.