Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Specific Document Search


Key Details

Service TypeBuilding and construction
What you need

Requests such as the age of a building, the year of approval, construction costs, builder's details, copies of building permit or planning approvals can, in most cases, be answered by requesting a Specific Document Search. 




Eligibility requirementsPlease note that if your property is located in the City of Vincent, Town of Cambridge or Town of Victoria Park you will need to contact those respective authorities directly regarding archive services.