The day-to-day running of the City of Perth is the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer.
Along with the General Managers and staff, the Chief Executive Officer acts on the Council's decisions by developing and putting into practice the Council’s policies and resolutions. The role of the Chief Executive Officer is to provide overall strategic direction, leadership and coordination of the organisation. The Chief Executive Officer is also responsible for City management issues, policy information and Elected Member or Commissioner liaison.
The Executive Leadership Team comprises the following staff:
- Chief Executive Officer — Michelle Reynolds
- Acting General Manager, Community Development Alliance —Kylie Johnson
- General Manager, Infrastructure and Operations Alliance —Allan Mason
- Acting General Manager, Planning and Economic Development —Megan Adair
- General Manager, Corporate Services — Bill Parker